Sunday, August 3, 2014

A break from DIY

Hey everyone! I know that it has been a couple of weeks since I posted my first blog post about my DIY wine cork wreath but I just want you to know that I am back at it! During these last couple of weeks I decided that I wanted to read the 50 Shades of Grey series since the movie will be coming out on Valentines Day next year. I love to read books and then see the movies! Any who, for all of you ladies out there… I highly recommend these three books. The books go in the order of 50 Shades of Grey, 50 Shades Darker and 50 Shades Freed. The only thing that I will give away about these books is that they are all about a crazy romance between Christian Grey and Anastasia Steel. Check out the movie trailer for yourself… You may decide to read the books after you see it!
xoxo
-Paige

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfZWFDs0LxA

PS- I will be back with a new DIY post in just a couple of days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment